FHA loans are an attractive option, as underwriting guidelines are less stringent and a home can be purchased with as little as a 3.5% down payment*. There are no reserve requirements and the down payment can be a gift. FHA loans have no income restrictions and can be used in all areas such as Hanford, Lemoore, Corcoran, and most surrounding areas.
Common FHA Loans:
What credit score do I need to qualify for an FHA home loan?
– FHA financing requires a 580 minimum credit score with the minimum 3.5% down payment. Some lenders may allow for a lower score with 10% or more down payment.
What down payment is needed for FHA Loan?
– FHA requires a minimum 3.5% of the purchase price as a down payment.
What is the FHA loan limit?
– The base loan limit is $472,030 – this puts the max purchaser price with the minimum 3.5% down payment at $489,000
Do collections need to be paid off before getting an FHA loan?
– In many cases they do not.
Can I get an FHA loan with student loan debt?
– Yes, but the lender is required to treat this as another debt and calculate a monthly payment for said student loan(s).
The maximum loan amount for single-family residences in Kings County is $271,050* and for Fresno County, it is $281,750*. The federal government insures loans for FHA-approved lenders in order to reduce their risk of loss if a borrower defaults on their mortgage payments. Contact us at 559-589-6044 or email at email@example.com
*Please visit our Disclosures page for more details for all loan types.